Missing Piece Studios are looking for 3D Character Artists & Riggers to work with them on an upcoming project on a freelance basis.
- Comfortable at all stages of game development, from concept through pre-production to production in order to work with the Project lead to create 3D Assets based on concept art.
- Generate STI files and assist in preparing 3D Assets for print.
- Contribute to the set-up of suitable pipelines and workflows, including prototyping to test and drive quality.
- Be able to work under your own initiative and to a strict deadline
- Accomplished at all aspects of Character creation, including sculpting, modelling, surfacing, texturing, rigging with decent drawing skills and a good artistic eye for detail, colour, value, tone, silhouette, etc.
- Comfortable working in a variety of art styles.
- Able to contribute to the stylistic development of the 3D Character elements
This role would be suitable for freelancers or those already in full-time industry employment, both will be considered.
DEADLINE: 14TH JUNE